Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday

Wow what a great Sunday. Its snowing, yeah! Matt and I are just sitting down to finally enjoy the weekend. But I had to share some pictures first. The first is our cute little home. The next is a picture of our back hallway. Matt has been working on it for the past couple of weeks. Yes, it is lined with old doors. I love it. We actually took out the newer doors and replaced them with old ones. They don't match and the paint is really old but they are perfect. They remind me of the doors in my grandparents house. The shiny white paint that has slightly yellow and has been painted over way to many times. Every time I look at them I smile. and the last pictures are of the most adorable measuring cups I have ever seen. I could not pass them up!


4 comments:

  1. stephanie and matt, wow your place looks so nice with all the snow, the hall way looks great can hardly wait to come and see it, we had a great time with you and matt last night at the cabin we love you both lots ! oh the tea cups are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are just so many reasons why I love being your friend! The main one is you find such joy out of life and I so admire that about you and always have! I love the door idea and maybe one day I could do that in a hallway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph,

    Loved the wedding pictures but I still want to see you in your dress. You look amazing in it! Of course you'll be showing pretty soon so we might have to have a July/ August
    baby/wedding shower!
    I love your little measuring cups, are they old? Your house is coming along quite nicely. I love that you love old funky. It's so cool.
    I'm your Aunt now!!!!!!

    Ok, love you two.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Steph, the house looks great. And I love the measuring cups. So how is your cooking and baking going? It is snowing here (Moses Lake)now they say 2 to 3"by morning, I hope we have a white x-mas. So how are you and the baby doing? Hope to see you and everyone on x-mas. Love you Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete