Saturday, September 4, 2010

A No Water Weekend!


Since this is a long weekend, and we have not done any big house projects in a while we decided to try and tackle a project on our ever growing list. We were trying to decided between our bed or starting the kitchen, 2 very important rooms. After a couple of days of trying to make up our minds and at the lat minute we picked the bathroom! I know...crazy right! Matt got home yesterday and started ripping out drywall and plumbing. The washer and dryer are in the dinning room, the sink is outside and the shower only has a back and 1 side. We have been to Home Depot twice already and I have to say our debt card looks sad and tired from all the action its getting. But as I write this I have a smile on my face because I will have a done bathroom sooner than later. I can't wait to have all the walls sealed up, have a shower that looks clean after you clean it, a fan and a few more lights! Matt just wanted in letting me know the water was going off and he is draining and moving the hot water tank so he can remove all the pipes in the wall and start over.
This weekend 6 years ago we moved into our house it is time for a new bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment