Thursday, October 20, 2011

Florida





n








This past Saturday Corbin and I returned home from our trip to Florida. The weather was amazing, and we both got use to getting up and going swimming first thing in the morning. We stayed with one of my good friends and her husband. I have to admit that traveling with a 7 month old is a lot of work. Corbin did great on all of the plane rides, we had layover in New York going there and coming back. I only had one moment when I wanted to cry and wondered how I was going to do this by myself, thankfully Darlene worked our flight home. The first day we were in Florida we were able to find a life jacket that fit Corbin so we were able to go out on the boat. We made it to the beach which turned out to be a little trickier than I expected...sand everywhere. Corbin got it in his eyes, mouth, between his toes, it was a mess that followed us for the next couple of days. I can't wait to go back and bring Matt. Darlene promised there sail boat would be done soon, which I would love to go on . Also I wanted to go Kayaking in the everglades which is just not possible to bring Corbin with. Darlene said that some time sharks actually come up and bumb your kayak because they are not sure what your boat is...scary but amazing. All in all we had an amazing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment