Monday, January 18, 2010

12 weeks

As of yesterday I am 12 weeks. I have been dreaming about the most random food. Yesterday I woke up from a well needed nap and had Honey Combs cereal on my mind. I can't even remember the last time I ate cereal! And naps...I need them or I become completely unpleasant, to say the least. Poor Matt, yesterday morning he took me into Seattle for a cup of the best coffee I have ever had and then we walked around Fremont. They was a farmers market, with fresh veggies, an antique sale and I got the cutest/dorkiest hat i have ever owned. So much fun. I found myself thinking I would love to live around here. To be able to walk everywhere. I love the idea of getting up on the weekend and walking to get a cup of coffee, getting your food for the week at the local farmers market and walk back home. And most importantly to a home that is not missing drywall and where I have a closet to hang my cloths . This all started very slowly, it would be neat to move here and the more I thought about it the more I wanted to move. I found myself crying the whole way home because I wanted to move to Seattle. Big tears the whole way. Now I would still love to move to Seattle but the fact the our house is completely torn apart we would never be able to sell it right now. Also, house in Seattle are spendy especially the ones close to farmers markets. But yesterday I wanted to start packing knowing all of this. Again poor Matt. If anyone has any tricks of keeping the prego crazys away please let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. Theres no tips, you just get crazier as more and more pregnancy hormones come flooding in! And you will cry at everything and be replused by bad language ( I couldnt watch movies with lots of swearing while pregnant, it bothered me really bad) but come on it's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete