Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blissfully, Exhausted

My two favorite boys. I took this pictures yesterday while I was trying to take Corbins newborn pictures. I have made two attempts at his pictures and in my option failed miserably. I told Matt today I wanted to hire a photographer to take his newborn pictures. He looked at me like I was crazy...a look I have been getting a little more from him than normal :) But as a new Mom I know that I am a little crazy right now, and I am OK with that. So tomorrow I will try again!

We are coming up on the end of Matts two weeks off, and I have to say that I will be sad not to have him around as much. He has done an amazing job of taking care of Corbin and Myself.

Today Corbin had his first bath, Matt has been super excited to get him in the water. I am very happy to say that Corbin does really enjoy the water. I can't wait to take him swimming this summer. For the past month or so every time we went to a store with swimming pools I had to look to see which one we "needed."

Matts birthday is Friday and unfortunately Corbins "pruning" appointment is also that day. "Pruning" was Grandma Kelli's word for it. I think it sounds so much better than circumcision so that is how I will refer to it also.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Loved meeting him and I gotta say - holding him...We had a nice visit with you all. Can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, Don't forget to enter the contest on Jenns blog. You might win it and it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete