Sunday, March 20, 2011

Judes Day

Today is Judes day. At 9:01am it was one year since I delivered him. This past week has been tough. I have caught myself numerous times thinking about all of the horrors that last year held for us, it is still so fresh in my mind. I wonder how we got through it?
I don't know if I believe that everything happens for a reason, I use to. Now I hope that I can learn from what life throws my way. Jude taught me to be thankful. Thankful for little things, thankful for everything. Today is Judes day.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great Mommy...Jude knew that. I'm so sorry you have had a bad week, and I know nothing anyone says will make you feel better or put him back in your arms. But hold his brother tight and know that we are thinking of you guys. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete