Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4 months

Our little man is 4 months or was 4 months on the 27th. I can not believe how big he is getting and how much he can move around. Corbin will be playing on the floor in his room and if I leave for a second and come back he is in a completely different place. He is also starting to "talk" a lot which I love. MAtt has had the video camera strapped to him lately because everyday Corbin is doing something different. I have to say I love being a mom and am so fortunate to be able to stay home with my little man.
So far this summer we have not done much. We have had one bus trip to my parents cabin and it didn't go super great. Corbin does not like to be too warm so sleeping in a old VW next to his parents was not a great idea. Especially since I had way to warm of bedding and I was a little scared to put Corbin in the other bed which is located in the pop top portion. We made it through the night and I unofficial canceled all of our bus trips for the summer. We have also been working on the house, I know not a big surprise :) We are doing things a bit different from how we do things normally and I can't wait to see how it is going to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment