Saturday, October 9, 2010

New friends

This past week man was out of town for work, which meant I was holding down the fort by myself. Normally I don't mind this at all, I lived by myself for many and loved it.There was a small task that I was asked to do and that I had to turn down.
In one of our apple trees these cute little vicious killers were having a snack. I wouldn't have a problem with this but these raccoons were 3 time the size of one of our dogs and all he cats were outside too. Matt told me that I need to shoot them with the pellet gun or risk loosing our animals. I couldn't do it! I decided that if they crossed the drive way then they would get it. I really hoped that it wouldn't come to this because I don't even like to kill bugs. And these were cute! Thankfully they ate their apples and stayed away from the animals.
The bathroom is coming along. The shower has new beautiful tile, the plumbing is done and Matt finished hanging the rest of the drywall today. We have a wonderful new laundry area that I don't mind doing laundry in. Which is a good thing because I heard a rumor that babies come with a lot of laundry.
Speaking of babies hopefully we get to find out what we are having the first week in November...we can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment