Friday, October 30, 2009

Chocolate Chocolate Frosting!



I had to share with you the super yummy frosting I made this morning. We are having dinner with friends this evening and I get to bring dessert, who would of thought:)
I recently was giving a Kichen Aid mixer as a gift and it has open my world up as far as cooking. For all of you who have been doing this for years will laugh but I am truly in aw! Butter, powered sugar, coco powder and a little half and half. Amazing! I think Matt is a little scared because I am always making sweets. Thankfully we have family close because I normal bring a little to everyone.The other crazy this is that I am actually enjoying it! Now I need to learn how to cook veggie style and start to actually eat veggies...not as much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment