Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saturday at the track







We did it! We spent the night in our bus when it was super cold. And it wasn't to bad. Well I should say that once we were lent a heater it wasn't too bad. Thank you Mr. Holt you are now one of my favorite people in the world for another reason!



But back to the track, I had to work till 4 so I actually missed all the racing :) Score! We had good drinks and yummy food. Thank you to the Eldridges and Holts for always making us feel part of the group. And for feeding Matt through out the day :)


Oh and yes the weird picture with the hat is me. I had a hardcore facial (vi peel) and would not let anyone take pictures of me but this one. And no I wasn't walking around like this :) Becky made me do it!!!


One last thing, I had forgot how much fun it is to take not great but fun pictures with my little camera. I am putting away the big camera for awhile, to try to remember why I started taking pictures in the first place. It is kind of hard not editing any of my pictures. Cropping, color correction, sharpening, layers that is what my life with pictures has been about. So I am taking a well needed break. I am now try to focus on taking fun picture, with bad lighting or out of focus. Mostly just having fun! Which as you can see I have a good start at!

No comments:

Post a Comment